E-mobility Practice Note for the Business Operations Strategy
Administration Services (Common Services)
This practice note covers the implementation of e-Mobility solutions including Electric Vehicles (EVs), Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE), and Vehicle-Grid-Integration (VGI) as part of the Business Operations Strategy's (BOS) high-impact common services.
The approach is done through the Green Energy Team’s 7-Step Process (UNDP), which represents a movement towards a more sustainable future through a commitment to carbon reductions and the development of a socially inclusive global environment.
The values and opportunities offered through the implementation of e-Mobility include:
• Reduced dependence on fossil fuels
• Reduced carbon emissions throughout UNCT’s operations
• Ensured business continuity
• Increased energy efficiency
• Increased awareness of environmental benefits of fleet electrification