United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework Guidance
General Assembly resolution 72/279 elevates the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (now renamed the United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework) as “the most important instrument for planning and implementation of the UN development activities at country level in support of the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (2030 Agenda).” Given the ambition of the 2030 Agenda and the urgency of its timeline, the resolution represents a significant shift. The Cooperation Framework now guides the entire programme cycle, driving planning, implementation, monitoring, reporting and evaluation of collective UN support for achieving the 2030 Agenda. The Cooperation Framework determines and reflects the UN development system’s contributions in the country and shapes the configuration of UN assets required inside and outside the country.
- Foundational Primer on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Primer on the Sustainable Development Goals Summary Booklet
- Foundational Primer on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development eCourse
- In Brief: United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation
- E-course on the Cooperation Framework